Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Report Card Time

Report cards came out this week...Once again, I am a very proud mama. Mackenzie is on grade level for everything. She is exactly where she is suppose to be. She still loves school and seems to really have a great time when she is there.,

Chase worked really hard this semester and it paid off. He made straight A's again this nine weeks. Half way through the school year and he has had straight A's. I cannot tell you (okay, I have, but) how significant this is for Chase, since he had struggled so hard in elementary school with his reading and such.

Chase gets to attend a school dance on Friday afternoon, it is only for kids that got A or B honor roll. It is during school hours which means he gets to miss a couple of classes. This is a big deal, of course.

I was out of town this past weekend. While I was away, Mackenzie had a dance performance. Sheldon was there. He described her as very beautiful and really good. He does not see her every week at practice like I do. It amazes him when he does see her and sees her progress. I hated missing it. The dance was a lyrical performances. Lyrical seems to be her favorite class right now. (Good thing since we paid so much money for those little tiny shoes)


Exhaustion has set in...so until next time...

1 comment:

Kelly Ahlfeld said...

Hey Michelle -- I loved reading your blog and catching up on the news of y'all; I feel like I'm talking to you, your voice comes through your writing so strongly (this is Kelly from VT; my blogger identity comes from my day job and my blogs I have for the school where I work as a librarian!) Take care and have fun blogging...