Friday, November 7, 2008

Report Card Time

The kids got their report cards this past week. They are both doing really good. Mac's teacher told me that she was a little teacher in the classroom. I wasn't sure if this was a good thing or a bad thing. She assured me that Mac was a big helper and she loved her being in the class. Mac's academics are right on track. She had a few areas that were a little week, however her teacher said that most of the kids were weak in these areas, since 2nd grade reading and writing are SO different than 3rd grade. Very good Mac. We are proud of her.

I got Chase's report card this morning. Not that his was any better than hers, it is just with all the issues we had at the beginning and the previous concerns we have had with his reading, seeing his report card filled with grades starting at 93 and going up...I was reduced to tears. He has been working so hard, and it paid off for him. I feel like this will be a huge boost in his confidence. He is proud of himself.

His grades: Literature Arts--98, Math--96, Science--94, Social Studies--96.

Wow is all I can say.

4 comments:

Cathy said...

and I echo your Wow!

Proud mommy moment. Heck, I had a proud friend of mommy moment for you!

xoxoxo

Tired Mom of Six said...

That is AWESOME! WTG Chase & Mac :))))))

Anonymous said...

That is wicked awesome!

rachel said...

Wow indeed! Go Chase! And go Mac!