Saturday, November 22, 2008

Is it Time Yet, Is It, Huh, Huh...Is It

Mac and I are going with some dear friends to see Annie tomorrow...I mean today...why am I awake at this time?? Jeez. (I am actually waiting on Sheldon to come home from work)

Mac has never seen a play like this. She has been to our local high school for plays, but that is the extent to it. Annie on Broadway is going to be so cool for her. I hope she likes it as much as I think she is going to.

Annie...many many many years ago, I remember watching this movie with my mom. I absolutely loved it. I am probably more excited to see it than she is, just because I know how big it will be. She has no concept.

Lucky and I got haircuts today. (Lucky is our toy poodle) Is it strange to anyone but me that I paid more for his haircut than I did my own??? I guess I did not get my nails clipped, a bath, and a cut...okay, I will stop complaining now that I think of it that way. Poor dog. He had gotten pretty fuzzy. Now that he is cut, he is cold. He has buried himself under the fleece pj's at the bottom of my bed. And he is less that half the size he was when I took him there. For the first few days, he sort of looks like a rat. I am sure he is cussing me out every time he has to go outside. It doesn't help that our temps here are way below normal. Today was only in the 30's. I don't think we really see this until December or January. It is down right cold.

Since I got about 2-3 inches cut off my hair, I imagine my neck will feel the cold as well. But I really like the cut, so it is worth it.

He has also been sleeping since he got home. There was a man there that I have never seen before, he told me he had whined all day. He said he had to hold him. So, yes, he is spoiled rotten, thanks to Mackenzie. He is sort of like a baby. She holds him so much, carries him around on her hip like he is a baby, she is constantly patting him and making over him. Now I guess he expects that from others now.

I started the whole cleaning up for company today. I will be cooking Thanksgiving dinner again this year. I really enjoy it. My whole family will be coming. I will do all but the ham, D2 does the ham. Sheldon has to work, which is a bummer, but I cannot complain since he worked it out to be off so that I can go shopping on Black Friday. He knows how important that is for me. Get out of my way, here I come!!! I love it. The crowds, the grouchy women, getting up in the wee hours of the morning and driving to my first destination...I absolutely love it.

I want to put my tree up early this year too. I am always late getting it up, but I would love to do that the Saturday after Thanksgiving, which means I have to get up in the attic at D2's and drag it all out. That is the worst part.

Okay, so I have went on and on about really nothing at all, so I will stop here. Sheldon text'd me about 30 minutes ago, so he should be pulling in the driveway soon. I should pretend to be sleeping so he does not fuss with me about not getting sleep. He worries when I don't sleep, or maybe he is just scared of the sleep deprived Michelle....either way, gotta go.

No comments: