Friday, August 29, 2008

Maybe A Wee Bit Better...Not Much

It is finally Friday! Praise God from whom all blessings flow!!!

Wednesday night was really bad for Chase. When I picked him up he started to tell me that he was afraid that Science class was going to be a challenge for him. He told me he could not understand what he was reading, and when the teacher talked, he did not get that either. It was horrible. It literally took me 2 hours to calm him, which only happened after I promised that I would go over his Science lessons every single day and make sure he understood.

Yesterday I prayed all day that his day would be better. Mac had dance last night so she and I did not get home until a few minutes after 8. I had called home to get a report, Sheldon said that he had a better day and actually seemed okay. Thank goodness. I hoped that his good mood would continue until I got home since I have only seen his sad face all week, which is enough to break my heart in a million little pieces.

Today is Friday, Monday is a holiday, so I have three full days with my two children. I hope Chase had a good day today so he doesn't spend his weekend obsessing!

Sheldon is working night shift this weekend, which I hate. Luckily he is off with us on Monday.

1 comment:

rachel said...

I hope it went well for Chase today!