Tuesday, August 19, 2008

That Boot Camp I Speak Of...

OMG, Boot Camp is kicking Mac's butt. She is so exhausted it is crazy. And her appetite, dear Lord Jesus. I put all kinds of food in her lunchbox just to be sure she had enough for snacks and lunch, that little piggy ate it ALL!

And, she has aged like 6-8 years. We had to find the perfect knee high socks, cause that is what the big girls wear. We had to cut her sweats to shorts, cause that is what the big girls wear. We had to pick the perfect tank top, not too tight, but not loose either. Seriously?????

Did I mention that she also is ill as a hornet? No one can say or do anything to please her. She is so grouchy. Poor Chase could not even breathe right for her today. She even had an invite to spend the night with her best friend and SHE turned it down.

She was asleep extremely early tonight. HOWEVER, she conveniently fell asleep in my bed, knowing that I would be too lazy, and actually not strong enough to carry her to her own bed. I actually don't mind the company, once she is asleep....and not grouchy....and not asking one million questions...and not drinking all my drink....and not calling the dog up here to cuddle with....and not pulling on the covers so she can hide under them...and not asking if we can not watch whatever I am watching and turn the tv to Hannah Montana...yeah, other than that, I don't mind the company of her sweet, warm, angelic sleeping self. But don't tell her, she will forever use it against me.

2 comments:

Ms. Sarah said...

your secret is safe. I know the feeling. My kids toss and turn to get comfy. I think if i hear spongebob theme song one more time. A hammer will find the tv. Hope she is in a better mood for you.

Jenn said...

I like the sleeping children too - shhhhhhh I don't even mind them in my bed.......
I wish i could find a boot camp for my kids. Nothing seems to tire them out.