Sunday, August 31, 2008

Stupid Little Hersery Kisses

I just want to thank my friend from the bottom of my heart. 3 pounds off, 4 pounds on! I heard this was hazard to being her friend, but I was willing to chance it.

This friend of mine, I want mention any names, my Boston travel companion, but I am not listing any names. Anyway her friend "H" introduced her to this new seasonal Hersey kiss. Freaking PUMPKIN SPICE. Really??? The good thing is they are so small can't be too many bad qualities to them, not enough room for calories, or fat, or sugar, no way. (Rationalization 101)

Well...one is a small little yummmmmy. BUT when you eat almost the entire bag, I think you could probably eat an entire pumpkin pie by yourself.

Thanksgiving tip: Save time, don't bake Pumpkin Pies, buy Pumpkin flavored Hersey kisses instead!!! Just saying....

4 comments:

Cathy said...

Okay...where does one find these pumpkin creations and why haven't I heard of them at all?!!

Gotta go get dressed and get to the store!

Jackie said...

Target, Cathy, Target!!!

Just in case the non-named friend is me, I'm sorry. But, you were warned....

rachel said...

Pumpkin Hershey kisses? Uh, we may just be making a trip to Target today. ;)

Tired Mom of Six said...

HAH!

Sounds yummy...almost as yummy as the PUMPKIN donuts I decided to buy yesterday and then promptly ate (almost the whole box)!

There is such yummy food this time of year...no wonder why I love it so. ;)

Love & mist you!