Thursday, July 24, 2008

The Day Before the Day Before We Go Home

So, all day yesterday I felt this pressure to come update everyone on my trip, but I was just in this nasty mood yesterday. I guess trying to entertain everyone and make sure everyone was having a great time became a little overwhelming yesterday.

Sheldon had not felt well the day before, so I translated that to he was just bored and not having fun, which I guess was not really the case. The kids were being, well, kids and I took that as they were being whiny butt brats and they were ungrateful little shits. But, Sheldon came to the corner that I had started rocking back and forth in last night and coaxed me out, then explained that everyone was having fun and I needed to just relax. (Okay, so I wasn't really in a corner, but that is only because I could not find one that did not have crap strewn everywhere.)

Yesterday morning we ate our breakfast at Dunkin Donuts....yum yum. For some reason it seems okay to eat 23 munchkins, but guilty if you eat 2 regular donuts. Go figure. Then we hit all the cheesy gift shops. We were on a mission to find those stinking hair wrap thingys, kind of like you see on people who take trips to the Bahamas. It is basically embroidery floss wrapped around a small braid. We had no luck but I did find a website last night that explained how to do them yourself, so guess I will be trying that this afternoon. Yeah me.

Chase and I had this little tift yesterday, but we got that all resolved so life is better there.

I was about to get into our parasailing trip, but the us girls just decided to hit the Dollar Tree....I must run. I promise to fill you in a little later. I promise.

And....I have a date tonight. Me and Sheldon get to go out on a date. Jane is keeping the children and we are going out...HOORAY!

So, I will update more later, and just wait til I tell you all about the women here and their choice of bathing suits....whew!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hope that you have a great date. Sorry that you had a rough bit of it but so glad that Sheldon helped you out of it. :)

Let us know how that date goes :)

Cathy said...

So, how did the date go? You going to see him again? Do you like him? ;)