Sunday, July 20, 2008

On Vacation!!!

So, we got to the beach pretty early yesterday. The weather was perfect. The kids seemed to have a good day. Papa Bill and Granny Julie, (ha ha, not really but that is what we told the staff here, so they could come spend the day with us) came to our condo to swim. Bill wanted to go down the slide here at our place. We have a huge water slide, and it certainly keeps the kids entertained. It started to rain a little while they were here, but it did not stop our fun. Later we went to supper and then to Walmart for grocery shopping.

By this time the kids were EXTREMELY TIRED, AND WHINY, at least Mac was. I ended my day sitting here reading Helen's blog, laughing hysterically.

My poor husband has heard so many times how much I am excited that I have all these new friends. I think it is pretty cool that there are people all over the United States, Canada, and even England that possible thinks about me each day. I know I think about every single person I met in Boston and I am so thankful that I had that opportunity.

Hopefully the next few days will be sunny. We are planning to snorkel tomorrow and on Tuesday we are all going Parasailing. I am so excited. I will be interested to see if the kids go through with it. I think Kenz will, Chase will probably go but he will be very hesitate.

Thanks to Jackie sharing the simple recipe of Jello Shots, I have some "brewing" in the frig....Yummy.

I am off to the pool, hoping for a little sun tan. The kids are bout to drive us crazy to get to the pool. Eager beavers.

1 comment:

Julie Julie Bo Boolie said...

Sounds like you're having a great holiday! I'm so glad :)