Thursday, July 17, 2008

Tonight, I Am Thankful For:

-In less than 30 hours I am leaving for the beach!
-My husband and all of his hard work in our yard this week!
-Clean Laundry
-My desk at work is visable, it is grey...imagine that. I have about caught up on everything so that when I go on vacation next week...maybe it will float.
-My computer pals, can't wait to stay in contact while I am at the beach next week.
-My kids, they are so dang cute!
-I have a house to live in, healthy kids, wonderful husband, my D2 loves me dearly, my broher loves me dearly, my dad loves me dearly, my neice loves me dearly and she thinks I rock! Thats big.

....Lastly, tonight, I am thankful for Ambien, the good ole sleep medication that will allow me to sleep, and not obsess over how it is less than 30 hours before I leave for the beach and I have nothing ready, it will not allow me to feel guilty about Sheldon having to do so much work on his own this week, it will not allow me to obsess over everything that I want to be sure is done and covered for the week I will be gone, I will soon sleep and not wonder how I have became such close friends with so many wonderful women, and worry about when they will discover that I am a fruit loop. I will sleep soon, and not worry about how cute the kids are and how they use that to get everything they want, and soon, the worrying about the messy house that we live in, and how my D2, brother, neice, dad, and everyone else perceives me as a mom and housewife from the looks of my house....all of that will just be drool on my pillow....in a f.....e......w m....i.....n....u....t....e...s

I love Ambien!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

We're all fruit loops...thats why we are ce-real with each other...Oh goodness what a great pun. Oh...Oh....my side hurts :)

Have a *GREAT* time at the beach.

Jenn said...

I'm more of a corn pop.....
G is fysterical isn't she?
Have fun at the beach!

Sara P. said...

Awww.... they took all the good cereal jokes. :OP

Have fun on vacation!

Julie Julie Bo Boolie said...

Have a grape nuts time at the beach (ok ok lame I know but I tried!)