Tuesday, July 22, 2008

I Hereby Bequeath to my New Friends....

So, in just a few hours I am going to go Parasailing. Me...parasailing....OMG, what was I thinking? I wasn't, that was the problem...I was sitting at work daydreaming about my upcoming vacation, decided to search online for tourist attractions when I came across a very nice picture of a parasailing outing. Sign us up...we want to do that! And I did just that, called and made our reservations!

What would have possessed me to do this???? Too late to back out now, they have my credit card and if you don't give them like a six hours cancellation notice, they will still charge you...screwed, I am screwed.

so in roughly 2.5 hours, I will be on a boat with my two children, my sister in law, Jane, my niece, Callie, and a very close family friend, Jennie, awaiting our "flight".

We will be going in pairs. Jane plans to just ride the boat, but not actually parasail. So, know what that means? We are short one person for everyone to have a partner. Know what that means? One of the adults will have to go up twice. How come I think that someone will be me? Cause it probably will be!

I feel this is completely safe, as we have seen many many people doing this over the past few days. I am confident, okay, a little confident that I will live through this experience. But just in case....

I do not want a church funeral, I want a graveside. I do not want music played. Please have the preacher read my favorite verses from Ecclesiastes. Ecclesiastes 3 Verses 1-9. And if you could, please send my on to my next journey with a can Pepsi in my hand. I might need it. Oh, and want to be buried in yoga clothes, I need to be comfortable.

I would also just like to leave a few of my most prized possessions to a few of my friends...

Jenn-I leave you my bling bling ring you gave me. I have carried it in my purse everyday and even put it on during my work day for a few moments just to feel as special as I did when you gave it to me.

Di-I leave you all my hair products, cause you do have the best hair ever. I love how you express yourself so proudly.

Julie-I leave you my craft project box. May you have actual initiative to use it. Enjoy my googly eye collection, I really cherish them, as they make me giggle.

Gretchen-You my dear, you get my yoga books. Anyone that can put their feet behind their head and is not doing yoga has missed out. I also have this one that is couple yoga...what fun...but hey, I know we spooned and all, but don't think about me as you and your DH enjoy the couple yoga book, k?

Jackie-I leave to you all my photo albums that are plagued with pictures of our two beautiful girls. I also leave to you my wireless Internet card!

Cathy-You know it girl, you get my bling bling rainbows, and the rest of my shoes. I don't have yellow, but I have red, pink, blue, brown, black and white. And could you explain to my husband that they do not all look the same, they are all specific for certain outfits. Maybe he will listen to you!

Helen-I leave to you all of refrigerator magnets. Some are gawdy, but some are pretty cool and I think they would look marvelous on your new frig! Hey, take that bottle of wine in the bottom drawer too! Enjoy!

Michelle #1-I am leave to you my Prozac pills, anyone with four little boys, they deserve Prozac, and lots of it. You can have my ambien too, once you take it, you too can go to my happy place!!!!

Rachel-I am leaving you first dibs on my house, my husband has hated it there for sometime, even though I love it, so my guess is he will have a for sale sign up quickly. Since our house will be paid for in the event one of dies, he will sell it to you for $1.00. Then you can live "close" to Chapel Hill, about 40 minutes or so. And you will be 10 minutes from Jackie and her cake balls.

Jamie-I leave you with my GPS system. Mine is named "Dammit Bee-atch" cause she says make the next legal u turn often, and it drives me insane, feel free to change her name if you wish! I am just thinking perhaps when Caroline needs a vacation, Dammit Bee-atch could step in!

Colleen-I leave you my collection of gift cards to various restaurants. You so deserve a night out, also, I would like to send your sweet baby boy to the nicest playground ever, I want him to have much more fun than hanging out in the pediatric hospital. I also want to leave your husband the "Best Hubby" award for letting you come out and play with us while you had a sick child at home.

Sara-I leave you with my J.Crew credit card, I put a $5000 credit on it, buy only flip flops. Every color, every pattern, heck, have them make you custom ones that only you will have. Purchase some for your friends if you wish, share the happiness!

Hopefully all of this will just be useless knowledge you will have, and I will be right back here blogging away, boring all of you some more, probably having a drink, but alive nonetheless!

I love you all sooooooo much.....be back later....... I hope........

5 comments:

Sara P. said...

I can't wait to hear how this went... (and I am quite certain that you will be alive to tell us!)

That said, thanks for the flip flop fund... and now that I know of your love for googly eyes, I thought you might appreciate this.

http://www.findinternettv.com/Video,item,814874451.aspx

Hugs, Sara

Tired Mom of Six said...

Oh my...while I love the thought of fun new hair products, I'd rather have my newMichelle!

I seriously hope you had a ball parasailing! It was the one thing I wish I had done when I was in Mexico my junior year of high school.

Anonymous said...

I almost peed my pants with laughter. Let us know how it goes! Hope that you had a blast!!

Julie Julie Bo Boolie said...

LOL I'm so bummed that I'm not going to get the googly eyes but thrilled you had a good time!

That was a really funny post! I LOLed I really did!

Cathy said...

Ok...I laughed and laughed and then laughed a little more! You crack me up.
As soon as I get my husband to understand the need for every color shoe is a must, then I will work on your husband. I think I will have better luck solving world hunger then getting our husband to understand but I will give it my best!