Friday, July 25, 2008

***Sigh*** It is Friday!

It is Friday. That sucks. That means today is our last day here, as tomorrow we will start to pack up and head back into Hillsborough. But...I would rather not even think about this for now.

I went to the Fair Market/Yoga store this morning. I bought MYSELF, no one else, just me a few pieces of bead jewelry. And I bought a Global Mama, which is a good luck charm. She is pretty cute.

I think we are headed to the beach for a couple of hours this morning, then we will go to the pool. We will probably go out to dinner tonight, we have done really good eating in this week, but we will splurge and eat out tonight!

I am so sleepy, ideally it would be nice to go lay my the pool or ocean and take me a little nap, however, I just do not see that happening. Those little urchins that I birthed will probably have 1 million comments/questions for me. Oh well...I wills sleep another day.

Still to come, my take on how everyone should have to go through a "What Type of Bathing Suit Suits Me Class." Just wait for that one....

2 comments:

Tired Mom of Six said...

It sounds like has been a wonderful vacation. Going home is always a let down. :oP

Cathy said...

Oh, just think how exciting it will be when you get home and you will have 76 loads of laundry to do! ;)